Monitor Audio Ltd ("We") commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting http://www.monitoraudio.fr/.
[For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.]
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders
Where we store your personal data
Monitor Audio Ltd does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute to third parties Personal Information about visitors to this Site, except as needed for Monitor Audio Ltd to provide the services for which such information was volunteered. In submitting your personal data, you agree to such a transfer and the storing and processing of this data.
Uses made of the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want your data used in this way for marketing purposes please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data.
Third party websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. By entering these Sites you acknowledge and agree that Monitor Audio Ltd has not reviewed all Sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other Site linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to information
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. To make any request described above, leave a message at this Site. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.