An evolution of the multi-award winning B2, the BR2 tunes the considerable talents of its forerunner to a new intensity. Improved crossover and driver designs combine to re-calibrate the capabilities of an acknowledged class champion, bringing greater dynamic expression, mid range clarity and lower distortion to lovers of music and film sound. Loaded with a 6 1/2" MMP®II bass driver and 1" C-CAM® tweeter, the BR2’s high quality cabinet mirrors the unobtrusive dimensions of the celebrated B2, and so is easy to position, even in smaller rooms. Compact in size, but equipped to reproduce sound of immense stature and detail, the BR2 represents a stunning advance from every angle.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and response up to 30 kHz.
- New MMP®II bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- New crossovers for cleaner more precise signal transfer.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of high quality pearlescent finishes.
Voir les récompenses
Frequency Response +/- 3dB
42 Hz - 30 KHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
30 - 100 W
Front Ported Bass Reflex
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6.5" MMP®II Bass mid-range,
1 x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
350 x 185 x 250 mm
13 3/4 x 7 5/16 x 9 13/16 inch
5.8 Kg (12.8 lb)
Ajouter un avis