Légèrement plus grande et plus polyvalente que la R90HD, la R180HD offre la même qualité de fabrication, mais elle peut être installé verticalement ou horizontalement comme voie centrale. Son renforcement au niveau des basses la rend idéale pour les applications home-cinéma. Toutefois, combiné à un caisson R360HD ou R370HD, la R180HD fera merveille aussi bien en stéréo qu'en 5.1.
- 4" MMP®II. The Metal Matrix Polymer drivers have been completely re-worked and re-modelled with the aid of new design and simulation tools to achieve higher sensitivity and increased magnetic linearity. The new shaped T-section pole and focussed magnetic gap produces better linearity and lower distortion, resulting in fast punchy bass. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius HD series being designed and voiced individually.
- 1" Gold C-CAM® tweeter providing extension to in excess of 35 KHz ensuring the wide frequency bandwidth of HD music and cinema formats can be replayed faithfully.
- Magnetically shielded drivers allow Radius HD to be safely used near sensitive microprocessor equipment or plasma/LCD displays.
- High quality crossover uses high-grade metalised Polypropylene capacitors for increased clarity. High-grade air core and laminated iron core inductors give lowest possible distortion and low insertion losses.
- Specially developed high grade PCOFC internal cable is used throughout to ensure maximum signal transfer at all frequencies and low signal resistance.
- ARC® front baffle (Anti-Resonance Composite). Originally developed for our high-end Platinum series, ARC is a cast thermo-set polymer loaded with minerals to provide very inert, optimally damped components. It is ideal for high-end acoustic applications where a high degree of structural rigidity and vibration damping is required.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Front firing port.
- Internal PTC auto-reset protection circuit to prevent over-driving.
- Flush fitting grille with rotate-able ‘m’ logo for positioning in Landscape or portrait orientation.
- A specially designed die-cast metal wall bracket is supplied, providing easy install and adjustment for wall positioning.
Bande Passante +/- 3dB
60 Hz - 35 KHz
Amplificateur Recommandé (RMS)
10 - 100 W
SPL maximum (dBA)
Design du cabinet
Bass reflex à l'avant
1 x 100mm (4") driver medium/grave MMP®II.
1 x 25mm (1") tweeter à dôme en or C-CAM®
Dimensions Externes (H x L x P)
350 x 125 x 105 mm
(13 3/4 x 4 15/16 x 4 1/8)
Poids (unitaire): Kg (lbs)
2.8 (6 1/8)
Ajouter un avis