La R90HD est une enceinte compacte de haute qualité. Son coffret rigide renferme un boomer de 100 mm MMP®II et un tweeter à dôme doré C-CAM® de 25 mm afin de reproduire une qualité sonore excellente en regard de sa taille.
Ses différentes finitions lui permettront de se fondre dans votre environnement. Tout comme la R45HD, elle peut se placer au mur ou au plafond à l'aide des supports fournis.
En option, un support d'enceinte est disponible.
- 4" MMP®II. The Metal Matrix Polymer drivers have been completely re-worked and re-modelled with the aid of new design and simulation tools to achieve higher sensitivity and increased magnetic linearity. The new shaped T-section pole and focussed magnetic gap produces better linearity and lower distortion, resulting in fast punchy bass. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius HD series being designed and voiced individually.
- 1" Gold C-CAM® tweeter providing extension to in excess of 35 KHz ensuring the wide frequency bandwidth of HD music and cinema formats can be replayed faithfully.
- Magnetically shielded drivers allow Radius HD to be safely used near sensitive microprocessor equipment or plasma/LCD displays.
- High quality crossover uses high-grade metalised Polypropylene capacitors for increased clarity. High-grade air core and laminated iron core inductors give lowest possible distortion and low insertion losses.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Internal PTC auto-reset protection circuit to prevent over-driving.
- Specially developed high grade PCOFC internal cable is used throughout to ensure maximum signal transfer at all frequencies and low signal resistance.
- Flush fitting grille with rotate-able ‘m’ logo for positioning in Landscape or portrait orientation.
- A specially designed die-cast metal wall bracket is supplied, providing easy install and adjustment for wall positioning.
Bande Passante +/- 3dB
80 Hz - 35 KHz
Amplificateur Recommandé (RMS)
10 - 100 W
SPL maximum (dBA)
Design du cabinet
Bass reflex à l'arrière
1 x 100mm medium/grave (4") MMP®II.
1 x 25mm (1") tweeter à dôme en or C-CAM®
Dimensions Externes (H x L x P)
198 x 125 x 140 mm
(7 13/16 x 4 15/16 x 5 1/2)
2 (4 3/8)
I have had a couple of R90hd in my living room for the last couple of years, and I still think they sound great. The setup is simple: turntable, amp, speakers. They are not the most powerfull speakers around, but my living room is small and I don't need them loud or big.
I purchased this set because I was able to test a dozen of speakers at the shop. All of a similar size and power, and after a couple of hours of listening these MA sounded better to me than the rest.
I hope they last for years.
Ajouter un avis