The slender Radius 225 ‘Plasma’ is a versatile loudspeaker, which by virtue of its very shallow depth is ideal for use with slim video displays or Plasma TVs, as a centre channel or main speaker. The sheer quality of its design provides the wonderful accuracy of Monitor Audio’s reference speakers, but its impressive size-defying bass performance can be further extended with the addition of a Radius active subwoofer. Use the 225s with the R360 or R720 to create a compact, perfectly matched yet sonically exhilarating audio/video speaker system. Supplied with full-length oval black or silver grilles, and in the comprehensive Radius range of finishes, the Radius 225 can be customised to complement its environment from wall-mounted positions, via the slim-profile bracket supplied, or from the desktop using the optional stand.
- Wall mounted system for use with video/Plasma TV displays.
- Bespoke 4" MMP®II drivers (custom designed for the 225).
- D’Appolitto driver array provides good dispersion and fantastic mid-band clarity and presence.
- New cast bass chassis made from high-tech glass loaded engineering polymer provides better damping properties than metal and increased overall strength.
- 1” Gold C-CAM® tweeter.
- Magnetically shielded drivers for safe use near sensitive microprocessor equipment or video displays.
- Versatile design: horizontal or vertical mounting with ‘key hole’ type wall fixings.
- Recessed terminal panel to allow mounting directly on the wall.
- Rigid MDF construction throughout.
- Smooth radius edges reduce diffraction effects and provide better imaging properties.
- Front-ported reflex design.
- Full length oval perforated grilles supplied in black and silver can be customised to suit individual décor and taste.
- Crossover uses high quality components: high grade metalised Polypropylene capacitors are used throughout for increased clarity. High-grade air core and laminated iron core inductors are used to give lowest possible distortion and low insertion losses.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling, resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Specially developed high-grade PCOFC internal cable used throughout for maximum signal transfer at all frequencies and low signal resistance.
Voir les récompenses
55 Hz - 25 KHz
Power Handling Single: (RMS)
System Power Handling: (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
40 - 140
Front Ported Bass Reflex
Drive Unit Compliment
2 x 4" (101 mm) MMP®II (Next generation Metal Matrix polymer)
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
610 x 120 x 105 mm
24 x 4 3/4 x 4 1/8 inch
4.2 Kg (9 1/4 lb)
Ajouter un avis